Save the secret things done in WhatsApp in Gmail, learn an easy way:
Keeping WhatsApp chat saved is usually necessary. That’s why here we tell you the simple thanks to saving and export WhatsApp chat history. By following the steps mentioned here, you’ll be able to save to 40 thousand chats on export in your Gmail forever.
Popular instant messaging app WhatsApp has become a primary messaging app for more than 150 crore users worldwide. Apart from chatting, it provides photo and video sharing.
Not only this, but users can also make video and audio calls to their friends and family members. Messages shared during WhatsApp chatting are often critical and have to be kept at all times.
It can cause trouble due to deleting.
However, you no longer need to worry about it. WhatsApp gives its users a unique feature that you can save and export your chat history in Gmail.
Save the secret things done in WhatsApp in Gmail
- Open WhatsApp on the phone.
- Tap on the three dots in the app at the top right.
- Go to the settings option provided in the last post.
- select the Chats section below the accounts.
- Now tap on the chat history option at the lowest.
- Tap on the export chat at the upper here.
- the click on will open the entire chat list in front of you.
- Select the contact whose chat history you want to save and export.
- By doing this, you will get the option of Without Media and Include Media.
- If you’re going to keep the chat with media files, select Include Media.
- With media files, you can export 10 thousand chats and 40 thousand chats without media files.
- After doing this, WhatsApp will ask you to select an option to share the conversation.
- Here you have to choose Gmail and enter your email ID in the address.
- Here chat will now reach your email inbox in .txt format.
Save the secret things done in WhatsApp in Gmail iOS
WhatsApp will stop working on Android 2.3.7 or older version and iOS 8 and older OS from February 1, 2020. In such a situation, if you have got a smartphone running on these OS, then exporting and saving your WhatsApp chats could be a better option.
How to learn HTML