IRCTC Pay Later Service: Book Train Tickets Like This, You Have To Pay Money Later :
There is also a service of IRCTC, during which you are doing not need to make any payment while booking a railroad ticket. You are seeing the facility to pay the ticket money later.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) continues to bring new service to its users. There is also a service of IRCTC, during which you are doing not need to make any payment while booking a railroad ticket.
You are seeing the facility to pay the ticket money later. The name of this service of IRCTC is ‘Book Now-Pay Letter.’ In this, you can book tickets through the e-pay letter option given on the IRCTC website.
This facility is available on both reserved and Tatkal tickets. This service also has the advantage that you will not have to face problems like payment gateway failure while booking Tatkal tickets.
How to use this service :
- First of all login to IRCTC website
- Fill your travel information to book tickets
- When you reach the payment page, the option of Pay Later will appear.
- If you choose this option, you are going to the ePay Later website.
- Now you have to login through your registered mobile number and OTP on ePay Later website
- The booking amount of the ticket has approved after login
When will the money be paid :
eBay Later website gives you time to spend the payment within 14 days of booking the ticket. If you are unable to deposit this money in 14 days, then the passengers will have to pay interest and tax along with 3.5%. Apart from this, your credit reduced so that you will not be able to take advantage of this facility of IRCTC next time.