WhatsApp message deleted by mistake? How to Get back–
Many times it happens that we accidentally remove an important message. Here we are showing you about some such ways How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages. The corporation keeps bringing new features for the convenience of its users. But sometimes these features become difficult for us. One such feature is the delete message feature from WhatsApp. Multiple times it happens that we accidentally delete an urgent message. Here we are describing you about some such ways by which you can recover deleted messages. However, you have to keep in brain that if this message came after your backup, then it will not be improved.
1 – Through local storage –
Note – This method only works for Android users, not iOS users.
- First of all, open your file manager.
- Go to WhatsApp folder here, then click on Database.
- This folder contains all the backup files of WhatsApp.
- Press the file named msgstore.db.crypt12 for a while and update the name.
- Keep the new name msgstore_backup.db.crypt12.
- This was done because it would no replace the new file.
- Now the name of the latest backup file msgstore.db.crypt12.
- Now you go to Google Drive and delete your WhatsApp backup.
- Now you reinstall WhatsApp after uninstalling.
- When you want to start WhatsApp again, it will ask for backup from local storage.
- After selecting the msgstore.db.crypt12 file here, tap on Restore.
- Now you will get your message.
recover deleted WhatsApp messages
How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages:-
2. via Google Drive or iCloud –
- This method can be used by both iPhone and Android users.
- Reinstall WhatsApp from your smartphone after uninstalling it.
- When you start WhatsApp again, it will ask for backup from Google Drive or iCloud.
- Restore the backup.
- Your message will also come back with full chat.